We are kglobal – a full-service public relations and public affairs agency based in Washington, D.C. Our team is comprised of communicators, strategists, marketers, writers, artists, videographers, and photographers from across the country. Our fusion of expertise and talent results in thought-provoking campaigns, unexpected solutions, and better outcomes for clients. To sum it up, we’re a diverse team that pursues excellence in everything we do while having fun along the way.
kglobal is looking for a media-savvy Account Executive to support our consumer and issue-based clients. Successful candidates are fast on their feet, self-driven, approach every task with creativity, and have experience in the many facets of public relations and public affairs.
Who You Are:
- Public relations professional with 2-3 years of experience that gets a thrill off securing a top-notch media interview or completing a client event (agency experience preferred)
- Excellent writer: creative, concise, and error-free
- Go-getter: you proactively do what it takes to get the job done and take initiative
- Intellectually curious: you ask questions and dig a little deeper to create the best product (whether that be a pitch, media list, or research document)
- Team player: you chip in when your team needs help and willingly complete tasks not stated in your job description
- Adaptable: change in plans or last-minute requests don’t set you back – you adjust and keep going
What You’ll Do:
- Tactically execute day-to-day project functions (as described above) with minimal daily oversight
- Work closely with senior leaders, project managers, and teams across many industries and disciplines to execute PR and PA projects
- Participate in and travel to client meetings and events
- Support, participate and add value to kglobal business development efforts through research
kglobal Perks + Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
If interested, please click on the button below to apply.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.