kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
We are currently hiring for a Graphic Designer in Washington, DC.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a talented graphic designer to support a variety of client and internal design assignments. As the ideal candidate, you have a great eye for design, including elements like color, font, composition, and layout that tap creative thinking. You know the rules of design, but you can create designs that are innovative and fresh from scratch. Beyond making wise design choices, you can conceptualize and ideate our internal and client needs and visions and turn them into reality through effective design.
- Bachelors Degree, ideally in graphic design
- 1-3 years relevant work, internship, or work-study experience in graphic design
- Experience in a variety of different mediums, including but not limited to digital, video, print, social, email, PowerPoint, and branding
- Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro, and other industry-standard software and platforms
- Logo design and brand book experience is a plus
- Very proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and Apple Suite, including Keynote
- Effective organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Proactive problem solver with attention to detail
- Adapt to working both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Responsive to team communications
- Familiar with remote collaboration and cloud-based workflows
- Production art knowledge and experience
- Excellent visual design skills, layout, typography, and colors
- Knowledge of user experience best-practices
Who You Are:
You have an outstanding portfolio showcasing a high taste level, intrinsic creativity, clean design aesthetic, and a less-is-more approach. You’re thorough, follow directions, ask the right questions, and triple-check your work. You’re solution-oriented and comfortable collaborating and communicating with account leads, team members, and editors. You receive art direction and revisions well, and are open to and not discouraged by edits and feedback. At the same time, you can articulate and defend your creative choices well. You can produce what the client is looking for within the rules of good design 100% of the time. Working on tight production schedules and juggling multiple projects at once is not an issue. You work hard and are fun to work with.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.