Content Writer and Strategist
Are you able to research any topic and synthesize it into compelling copy? kglobal is hiring a Content Writer and Strategist to join our growing agency. Successful candidates will be creative, entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and a stickler for grammar with a passion for storytelling. You will work across our clients’ various industries to create both long- and short-form copy solutions
What You’ll Do:
- In addition to being gifted with language and storytelling, the Content Writer will be attentive to detail; adept at balancing multiple projects and tight deadlines; and capable of forging strong relationships with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with senior staff to conceptualize and create compelling written and visual content, for print, online and social channels
- Draft op-eds, articles, ebooks, whitepapers, infographic copy, social media copy, video script, and interactive assets as part of the overall editorial calendar
- Understands writing for web best practices, information architecture, and stays up to date on social media tools
- Research and produce client-ready deliverables on a multitude of subjects on deadline
- Participate in and/or lead presentations, meetings, and ideation sessions
Who You Are:
- A commander of the English language with a strong portfolio of diverse writing examples
- A self-starter with a passion for storytelling and 1-5 years of relevant writing or agency experience
- Insatiably curious and eager to research and master new subject areas in order to produce genuine and credible content.
- Great understanding of the current media landscape and online communications
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
kglobal is a full-service communications agency based in Washington, D.C. that influences public policy, increases market share + builds awareness for our federal and commercial clients.
If interested, please click on the button below to apply.