kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
Do you eat, sleep, breathe all things digital? kglobal is looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our growing digital + social team. You will work closely with senior leaders, teams, and clients to solve problems and create new opportunities through digital done right. Successful candidates will be creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven with a passion for creating compelling digital and social media campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with senior staff to execute online campaigns with on-trend, innovative, and user-centered digital principles
- Day-to-day account activities, including community management and social analytics.
- Conceptualize and create compelling written and visual content, for both print and distribution on social media channels.
- Analyze, synthesize, and report on data from digital and social campaigns.
- Assist with ongoing graphic design tasks using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Assist digital team with website development and design.
- Participate in and lead presentations, meetings, and ideation sessions.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of relevant digital experience.
- 1-2 years of social advertising and search advertising preferred (extra credit: Google Ads certification for search campaigns).
- Experience planning, executing, and managing social media programs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Facebook Blueprint certificate preferred.
- Know how to edit content on websites, via WordPress or other popular CMS tools.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools and best practices.
- Digital Analytics is your second language: Monitor, track, and report back on findings to create stronger strategies (extra credit: Google Analytics certification).
- Great understanding of online communications, including emerging tech and digital trends.
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious with strong attention to detail.
- Strong executive presence and focus on client services.
If interested, please click on the button below to apply or reach out to Jean Raleigh at email@example.com
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.